Five processes arranged in line bring about the following advantages.
(1) Non-ferrous metal parts (wiring, motor, etc.) are recovered, thus producing steel scraps with small copper content.
(2) Environmental conservation is made by thorough recovery of pollutant materials.
(3) Hand-picking of parts with original state makes reuse easy.
[Recycling rate (actual results of WARC): 86.5%-
(4) ASR (Automobile Shredder Residue) is not generated by the introduction of frame pressing method.
(5) Linear dismantling line improves work efficiency and reduces construction cost.
(6) Safe working environment and working conditions are secured.
(7) The system complies with all relevant regulations.
Backed by ample experience, this is the most suitable system for high-level ELV dismantling, meeting the Automobile Recycle Law.